My baby Babycakes

My baby Babycakes
My baby Babycakes

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday update

After a few days at home the parents are back in Pittsburgh for visit/support/perhaps take Lara home!! She is unhooked from the IV tree and on other pain management methods and taking her sustenance in the good old fashioned way of eating food. Today was a solo shower and hair wash that she said was pleasant.
We will probablyknow tomorrow when the release date will be and depending on time of day will stay at least on night in the local Holiday Inn as a transition before the 6+ hour ride home. Baby Cakes told us this morning when we stopped to see to her food, etc, that she was waiting for her mistress to come home.
Al K.

3 comments:

  1. SOUNDS GREAT, THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS CONTINUE.
    HUGGS TO LARA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, man...I didn't see all these updates! I just kept "refreshing" the post your dad made the night of the surgery and just thought no one was updating it! Geez....duh. I should have just re-loaded the page. I'm so glad you are feeling a bit better and on your way to a full recovery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to hear you are on the mend. Keeping an eye on your progress in New Zealand...Gary & Kathy xx

    ReplyDelete